AHTUNG AHTUNG: The following information is experience based.
- Get accepted by a German University.
*The original acceptance letter from the German University is required, the emailed one is not enough.
- Get your diploma notarized if you are from a private university.
*The notary must be recognized by your university.
- Send the diploma via post to Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get the Apostille.
*The price in the postal office for the delivery is 200 ALL/document + postal service (around 300 ALL).
- Translate the diploma in German language.
*The translator must be recognized by The Ministry of Justice.
- Legalize your diploma in German Embassy.
*For students it is free of charge!!! 😀
- If you are not supported by a scholarship, then you need a bank statement of a blocked account proving the amount of 8040 Euro.
*This is valid for 2016. We suggest ProCredit Bank.
- Get a Travel Health Insurance of 3 months from any Albanian Company.
- Click the following link for the Visa Application Form :
*Check for any update in the application form in the following website:
- You need to prepare as well a motivation letter and your CV.
- Set an appointment for the interview in the following link :
- Don’t forget to bring the application fee of 60 Euro + 500 ALL = 8800 ALL
- Be there on time and full of confidence!
- 1 notarized, apostilled, translated and legalized diploma + 1 copy.
- 1 original acceptance letter + 1 copy.
- 1 original bank statement + 1 copy.
- 2 copies of German language proficiency certificate if your courses are in German. Otherwise not necessary.
- 2 copies of health insurance document.
- 2 copies of your passport.
- 2 photos in passport format.
- 2 copies of motivation letter.
- 2 copies of CV.
In case of minors additional docs:
- 1 legalized birth certificate + 1 copy.
- 1 notarized consent letter of the parents + 1 copy.